Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy day daybook

FOR TODAY: May 16, 2011

Outside my window... Gray and showers every so often. Pretty much what it's going to be like all week. After a weekend of it too!

I am thinking... I need to come up with some sort of exercise routine.

I am thankful for... a job!

From the kitchen... I've made a menu plan for the week!! I'm so excited! Tonight will be left overs.

I am wearing... black yoga pants, pink tee shirt and black zippered sweatshirt.

I am creating... a grocery list & finishing up a sweater for M-T

I am going... to finish the sweater once I finish up a few chores

I am reading... A Homemade Life

I am hoping... to be able to get outside for just a few minutes at some point this week

I am hearing... birds tweeting and a dog barking

Around the house... took it easy...too easy this weekend! There's piles of laundry (Why does it seem like one day there's none and the next it's overflowing?); bathroom that need cleaning; toys that need picking up; beds that need clean sheets.

One of my favorite things... the smell of lilacs! I'm so bummed we don't have a lilac tree here

Picture thought... my little big girl loves exploring in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment