Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yarn Along!

I am so happy to be back writing along with all the other wonderful ladies at Ginny's Yarn Along! I've missed both sharing and reading what everyone is knitting and reading.
This is the knitting I've done for the past two weeks or so. It's not a lot and each washcloth took about a day. But I also worked on many sewing projects of which I'm kicking myself for not photographing before giving away!

I believe in my last yarn along post I wrote about the Shalom cardigan I was making. Sad to say I finished it except for the sleeves but it just came out way too big. I wasn't all the unhappy about having to frog it all back. I was thinking about starting over until I realized I wasn't too happy with the yarn choice for it. So instead I have plans to make my daughter a sweater from it and a few hats.

I haven't really been reading too much. My Lenten reading consisted mostly of my Magnificat. I also read a little bit in a few Charlotte Mason "how to" kind of books. But I've mainly been focusing on my crafting lately.

2 comments:

  1. I like knitting up washcloths for myself or to give away with home made soaps! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh - so sorry about frogging! That is tragic! I don't think I could make myself do it!

    ReplyDelete