Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cold Winter's Daybook


FOR TODAY: January 10, 2011

Outside my window... bright sunshine that is teasing us into thinking it's warm out. It is not! It's freezing!

I am thinking... of the people in Arizona who were involved in the shooting this weekend. I don't know any of them nor have I ever heard of Gabby Giffords until Saturday. And yet I can't stop thinking of them all.

I am thankful for... my family. As proven in the west this weekend we never know what each day will bring.

From the kitchen... left overs. We have quite a bit and I want to clean out the fridge! I also have all the ingredients to make spinach puffs. Now I need to find a moment to make them!

I am wearing... jeans and long sleeved gray shirt

I am creating... an organized house. Although this seems to be on-going and I never seem to hit the state of organization that I hope for

I am going... to my parents house for dinner tonight

I am reading... Empire. It's different and has some parts that I feel could be left out. But all in all I'm enjoying reading about the history of the early Roman Empire.

I am hoping... that M-T falls asleep soon for her nap! She is exhausted but putting up a pretty good fight of not falling asleep

I am hearing... the complaints of the 1 year old up in her crib

Around the house... a mess. I'm in the midst of taking down the Christmas decorations and putting up the winter ones. Why does a bigger mess come from trying to clean?

One of my favorite things... the Christmas lights. I will miss them! As will the little one. Each morning she comes down and points at the tree until I turn it on.

Picture thought... up at the top. Still trying to figure out blogger. It's the sunset from this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment