Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 52

Thanks to Randi at i have to say (I LOVE her blog!) I came across a flickr group that I think I can actually participate in! It's a P52 group. A group where you share your favorite photo from the week. I've always wanted to take part in the project 365 but that has never worked. I either forget to take a picture or else don't get a chance to upload them for a week.

So I think this will work for me! Especially since one of my New Year's goals is to learn to take better photographs.

A few people have posted links to different themes for each week. This week's was cold (or new depending on the different charts....I decided to do both for the first full week of January).

I took a shot of our Christmas tree lights reflecting in our living room window on the freshly fallen snow. New, cold snow!

I can't figure out how to upload my flickr image here so here's a link to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment