Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Late week Daybook

FOR TODAY: January 21, 2011

Outside my window... Dark again! And it is FREEZING. Although not as cold as it's supposed to be at the beginning of the week.

I am thinking... That I am tired! And that I really want to make writing here a habit!

I am thankful for... again my family. They made my birthday such a joy!

From the kitchen... we had take out tonight. And not much has been going on in there this week. It's been my "birthday week"!

I am wearing... sweatpants and pink sweater

I am creating... Horcrux socks for my sister

I am going... to put the baby to bed in a few minutes

I am reading... nothing at the moment. I've been wanting to knit lately and am afraid that if I pick up a book the knitting will go by the wayside. That's always the way it is. I become so engrossed in one or the other that the other doesn't get done!

I am hoping... that we have an income again SOON.

I am hearing... Jeopardy!

Around the house... everything is falling apart. From leaky faucets to curtain rods coming off the wall. I want a house of our own!

One of my favorite things... Cuddling with the baby as she falls asleep!

Picture thought... My Christmas Tree is still up! I love the lights so much I can't take it down! I'm also trying to figure out how to take better pictures. This is one of my attempts at macro this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment