Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Daybook

FOR TODAY: January 3, 2011

Outside my window... dark. It had been warm this weekend....now we're back to freezing nights and cold days!

I am thinking... how very much I want to be over this sinus infection!

I am thankful for... my husband who has done the majority of child caring and housework for the past week!

From the kitchen... we got a slow cooker for Christmas so we've been looking for new recipes to try. The 1st (and only so far) thing we've tried came out GREAT!

I am wearing... jeans, black cardigan and rose turtleneck

I am creating... mittens. My baby girl doesn't have a pair of mittens that fit her so I'm knitting a pair. Except I think they may be a little too big

I am going... to go curl up with a cup of tea and my knitting

I am reading... Due to being sick nothing at the moment. I need to get to the library this week!

I am hoping... to feel all better within the next day or two and whip this house into an organized state!

I am hearing... the tv on and my husband laughing

Around the house... a mess. It needs a good cleaning and the Christmas decorations taken down

One of my favorite things... curling up with tea and knitting on a cold winter's night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment