Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daybook

FOR TODAY: March 10, 2011

Outside my window... Very gray. We're supposed to get a pretty good rainstorm tomorrow.

I am thinking... that I need to be starting supper!

I am thankful for... Rain instead of snow!

From the kitchen... we're having beef & broccoli for supper

I am wearing... jeans and a warm gray & purple sweater (same outfit as last Thursday!!)

I am creating... A Shalom Cardigan. About half done with the body

I am going... to begin supper soon

I am reading... One Thousand Gifts

I am hoping... for very very good news next week

I am hearing... daddy & baby playing

Around the house... laundry is caught up; bathrooms are clean; toys are all over. It's a good day!

One of my favorite things... spring rain

Picture thought... my in progress Shalom Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment