Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Slice of Life Tuesday {where darkness meets light}

I couldn't think of anything to do for this week's Slice of Life prompt: where darkness meets light. I could have taken a picture of my candles....which I love. But I wanted to do something different.

Then driving home the other night I had an idea! So I had to wait until last night when we were going home & I wasn't driving and I had the camera with me. And voila! My picture for the week!
It's not the best but it captured what I had in my mind. The lights of the cars in front of us at night. I like the effect of the white lines from the road as well.

I'm really enjoying this project just as much as Project 64. They both are really helping me view things in different ways and I'm finding myself becoming more aware of the little things around me that make up life.

1 comment:

  1. I love light shots! You should see how many dancing moons and Christmas light photos I have! Yours is awesome, great sense of movement.

    ReplyDelete