Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Start of the week daybook

FOR TODAY: March 21, 2011

Outside my window... Dark now. But I guess Mother Nature doesn't want to hand Winter over to Spring yet because we had snow showers all day

I am thinking... that I haven't blogged in almost a week!!

I am thankful for... Sprains instead of broken bones

From the kitchen... homemade meatballs and tomato sauce

I am wearing... jeans, a purple turtle neck shirt and a black cardigan

I am creating... A Shalom Cardigan still. Falling down & hurting things really put a cramp in my knitting for the past week

I am going... to watch a movie with my husband soon

I am reading... One Thousand Gifts

I am hoping... for very very good news this week

I am hearing... the tv

Around the house... laundry is caught up; bathrooms are clean; toys are all over. It's a good day!

One of my favorite things... baby playdates

Picture thought... we celebrated the start of Spring yesterday with a trip to the beach and playground. M-T was very happy to be outside!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I clicked on the book title of what you are reading, read a little more than one page, and I'm dripping tears on my face.
    As for your photo, SWEET! And a welcome change to the world news.
    The Shalom Cardigan, how did it come to be named this? And...I'd love to see it when you're finished.
    One thing more, do you mind if I use your method of sharing today?
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete