Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Late Week Daybook

FOR TODAY: March 3, 2011

Outside my window... dark and cold. But it's a cold that has the promise of spring in it

I am thinking... that I'm very sleepy

I am thankful for... leftovers!!

From the kitchen... leftovers! And tomorrow will be pork chops using this recipe for something different

I am wearing... jeans and a warm gray & purple sweater

I am creating... a Grumpy Bear for my baby girl; a yo-yo shamrock wreath; baby hats for charity; a finished quilt. I should do a post on my current works in progress!

I am going... to go knit and watch The Big Bang Theory

I am reading... One Thousand Gifts

I am hoping... to get a good night's sleep tonight

I am hearing... The Big Bang Theory has started

Around the house... it's pretty picked up. My different craft projects are all over though

One of my favorite things... my baby's giggles!

Picture thought... This was being constructed at last weekend's flower show

1 comment: