Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yarn Along!

I'm very much enjoying seeing everyone's submissions each week for the Yarn Along that Ginny hosts each week!

Over the weekend I finished up a few projects which I wrote about on Monday. Here's the Ripple's in the Sand washcloth that I made for myself. For some reason it didn't show up in Monday's post. Thanks again to Meredith over at Sweetness and Light for the pattern! I loved it and am sure I will make up a bunch more when I need more washcloths!

After those projects finished I could begin working on my Shalom Cardigan. I've already finished the yoke and am getting ready to try & figure out how to modify the pattern to put arms on it. I had the best of intentions of taking a picture of it last night to post here but that didn't happen. And I'm too lazy this morning to get the project out & the camera out and try and hold off the 1 year old from grabbing both the sweater AND the camera to take a picture. I'll post an "in progress" picture tomorrow!

The links to my projects are on Ravelry. A few weeks ago a few of you posted your Ravelry name's so we could link up there too. Mine is JeninRI.

I'm also still reading Ann Voscamp's One Thousand Gifts. I love it. I'm also trying to figure out what reading to make for my Lenten Journey this year. At least for the beginning it will be Ann's book! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment