Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fabric goodies

I got ambitious just before Easter and decided that I wanted to make up things as little gifts. And then didn't take pictures of things before giving them away!

I grabbed the few things that are still at our house and took a few pictures:

I made up three of these bags for the little girls in our life and filled them with some goodies. I loosely based them on the pattern from Noodlehead: The Library Tote.

And these little chickies I made by cutting up a chick my mom had made before I was even born and using it as a pattern. While over her house awhile ago my husband saw my mom's (she has a whole bunch) and wanted some. So these 4 little lovelies were in his Easter basket. I made doubles of each color and gave them away as little gifts.

That's just a smattering of the projects that were taking place here in the weeks leading up to Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment