Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

In the Kitchen

These pictures are of the process of making homemade sauce in order to make eggplant parmesan. While making it I found the deliciousness of fried eggplant. Oh YUM! I never thought I liked eggplant (until I tried it) and can't believe what I've been missing all these years!
For the first time last week I did what I've been talking about for months: made a menu plan. And WOW! Talk about making the agonizing decision of what to have for dinner so much easier when 4pm comes around! Not to mention feeling good about going out for the day and knowing what I'll be needing to prepare when I get home!

So I sat down yesterday and did it again for this week. Now I just need to start making it up a little earlier so I can start making only ONE trip to the grocery store a week! But it's still progress!

Monday: Leftover eggplant parmesan
Tuesday: sausage and pasta
Wednesday: Beef Stew
Thursday: frozen pizza
Friday: American chop suey
Saturday: Chicken pot pie

No comments:

Post a Comment