Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Late night Daybook

FOR TODAY: May 24; but only for about a half hour more!

Outside my window... dark! And I just heard some rain. AGAIN.

I am thinking... Of how this late night is going to hurt in the morning!

I am thankful for... my husband who has been working such long hours to provide for us

From the kitchen... It's been raining for almost 2 weeks so there has been lots going on in the kitchen lately. Tonight I made lemon bars. A post on those tomorrow once I get pictures taken!

I am wearing... a white tee-shirt and pink pajama bottoms

I am creating... Christmas socks for my dad

I am going... to bed soon

I am reading... A Homemade Life

I am hoping... that sleeps come easily

I am hearing... silence

Around the house... it's all picked up for night-time.

One of my favorite things... freshly cleaned bed sheets

Picture thought... a lone flower in the backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment