Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beginning of the month daybook

FOR TODAY: February 1, 2011

Outside my window... SNOW. Again! But this time it's a mix of snow and sleet. We're supposed to also get a big ice storm tomorrow!

I am thinking... that I REALLY wish it were spring already! If we get much more snow I have no idea where we will put it!

I am thankful for... my husband! I don't tell him that enough. Right now he's out in this mess getting me flour because I have a list of things to bake but not enough flour. I know when he gets home he'll go right back out to shovel.

From the kitchen... nothing yet just plans in my head for: french bread rolls; chocolate chip cookies; pumpkin bread and blueberry muffins

I am wearing... sweatpants and pink sweater (same as last time!!)

I am creating... a Valentine's Day yo yo wreath. More on that in the next few days!

I am going... to get baking in a few minutes!

I am reading... nothing for "big people" at the moment just lots of board books with the "little person!"

I am hoping... that the snow stops and we don't have any water leaks!

I am hearing... the hum of the dryer and birds outside at the feeders....we can't keep enough bird feed in there for them!

Around the house... I just swept the floors; later on it'll be wash the kitchen floor and clean the bathrooms. Then laundry needs to be folded and put away. We're having an early Valentine's Tea here on Thursday morning so I want the place looking presentable!

One of my favorite things... a warm cup of tea!

Picture thought... at my mom's the other day she made a brownie. My sister wanted a "middle piece" so she cute a hole in the middle of the brownie!

No comments:

Post a Comment