Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday week Daybook

FOR TODAY: February 7, 2011

Outside my window... SUN!!!! Lots of it! And warmth!! (It's amazing how excited one gets when the temperature is 37 vs 17!

I am thinking... of birthday surprises and plans!

I am thankful for... a dry basement!

From the kitchen... my husband's birthday is tomorrow so a squash pie will be made soon! Yesterday we had all kinds of Superbowl goodies!

I am wearing... jeans, brown socks, and a brown warm comfy sweater

I am creating... Valentine's Surprises!

I am going... last minute birthday pick-up shopping in a little bit

I am reading... Taste of Home magazines. Still thinking over menu planning. I need to stop THINKING and get committing to paper!

I am hoping... this nice weather sticks around for awhile!

I am hearing... silence

Around the house... it's pretty picked up. A load of laundry needs to be folded but other then that I'm pleased with the way it's looking right now

One of my favorite things... dunkin donuts coffee!

Picture thought... we really like Coke! And when it's on sale we stock up! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment