Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

For me

I love Heather's beautiful blog Beauty that Moves. It was one of the first blogs I began reading. She is so very creative with many things. I especially love the prints that she draws and colors.A few weeks ago (maybe a few months ago now!) she made available a print she drew as a coloring page.
With this dark & dreary weather we've been having for so long I was starting to get color deprived. So last week I printed off the coloring page bought some colored pencils and got to work.
I leave the page & pencils on the dining room table throughout the day and every so often stop by to color in a flower or two. It gives me the color and beauty I need when the grayness of outside the windows gets to be too much. And the simple saying of "Everything will be okay" speaks to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. A unique way to bring color and flowers into the home! Are those still available? Here I go to look.

    ReplyDelete